- I just wanted to share our success story with you folks. First of all, my wife and I were members on your SingleParentMeet.com site for a short period of time. It was fate. We met on your site in March of 2005. We began chat sessions on your site but quickly moved to all night phone calls as we both lived 4 hours apart. We were hesitant at first because of the distance but each phone call, which most lasted 6-7 hours, we found we had more and more in common. We agreed to meet in her town and on the day we finally came face to face, I about fainted! She was even more than I dreamed, she was even more beautiful in person and her smile made me blush and that connection we had built over the phone conversations allowed us to both run to each other and hug and kiss. It was magical, I will never forget that day with her beautiful smile bringing sunshine to my world and even still Today. We began weekend dating every weekend, alternating weekends with me going down then her coming up every other, and in 3 months, June 10 2005, I proposed on the beach in Alpena, MI and she said yes. We were married on January 14, 2006 and my wife and her 2 boys moved north to live in my town and in about 3 months we will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary. Without this site, we would have never met. We thank you for having a site dedicated to single parents. We find ourselves more in love today than ever before and it continues to grow. Dreams do come true, there is someone out there for everyone and your site sent me my angel whose smile lights up my day every single day. Thank You Again, I hope this story inspires Hope and Faith to those single parents out there looking for their soul mate, they’re waiting. Craig - Alpena, Michigan
I just wanted to let you know that I was a member of SingleParentMeet during this past summer. I met the most wonderful man through your site. I just wanted to thank you and to tell you that we owe it all to you! We have a wonderful relationship and I fall more deeply in love each day that passes. Our children are flourishing because of it. Everyone gets along and we take on life’s challenges head on and all together. I thank you for bringing our worlds together. I wish every member on your site the same opportunities and hope they all find the love of their life as I have. Thank you! Elaine
- Howell, NJ
I just wanted to let you know how I feel about your site. I met the love of my life on your site and am very very happy. He lives in another state but is willing to move here to Oklahoma with me. We are going to be grandparents in 6 months. My daughter is having a baby and he is almost as excited about that as he is with meeting me. But I just wanted to thank you so very much for putting together this site. Thank you, Heather and Daniel
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Thank You all from the bottom of my Heart. I have been a very blessed man with the woman I met on this site. I am so glad I was patient. I will be honest and say that the only reason I stayed a member is because this is BY FAR the best dating site I have been on. You actually have a chat, no other site I have seen has that. Plus this site is so easy to use. Once again I Thank all of you for keeping a site so easy to use.
- I spoke to a great guy from your site. 2 years and 1 day after meeting my guy, he proposed and I can honestly say I never thought I would be this happy! I want to thank your site for bringing us together, I'm not sure when we will marry yet, (we are now looking for a new home) but I KNOW we never would have met if your site didn't exist!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!! :) xxxx Gail
- My husband and I met on singleparentmeet.com 4 years ago. We have been married for 2 1/2 years. I am from Texas and he is from Florida. You bridged the gap of all those miles between us and helped make our union possible. We were married on the beach and in every way the sun shines brightly on us. Thank you for the wonderful service you provide.
- I met my Fiancé about a year First of the year. I was a single mom of a toddler. Never really thought I'd find someone special to be honest. We are getting married next Month. He is the best father to our son. Meeting him on here is the best thing to happen to me. Thank you Singleparentmeet.com. We are truly happy partners.
- Hello I just wanted to share an update -- I use to be a member and your site is where I met my now husband. His member name was Mickster and mine was lovingmaiden! I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!!! I met the man of my dreams!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!
- I had a profile on this website almost 3 years ago. I met my man and we are now happily married. It’s been almost three years since my husband and I have known each other. Without your services, my husband and I wouldn’t be together. Love your website.
I have met the love of my life on this site. Thank you for having this site for single parents to use to find love whereas they might not have ever met if this site didn't exist, such as the experience that I had. Thank you so much!
- Madison, WI
Thank you for having this site available to single parents. I would not have had the opportunity to meet the man of my dreams if I hadn't met him on your site. We never would have found each other. Thank you very much. Debbie
- Madison, WI
- I am writing to give you an update. I met a man on this site when I was a member 4 yrs ago. We have now been married for 3 yrs. Without this site we never would have met. Thank you for helping me to find my husband. Anne
I met some beautiful men but one special person took my breath away the first day. We are a perfect match from December 22, 2008 until now Jan 11, 2009 we love each other. This is the best dating in my lifetime thank you
- Queens Village, NY
I have found my mind mate, my knight with heart and soul who has grasped my heart...Thank you so much for providing my love and guiding him and I together in this life...We have finally found each other!!!
- McAllen, TX
- Back in the summer of 2005 I posted my profile and met my fiancé thru your site. We are planning our wedding for May 2009! Thank you for your site; it LITERALLY changed my life.
See More Articles
See Less Articles